From videos to interactive PDFs to optimized email campaigns, there’s never been a better time to go digital with your marketing. Here are five reasons why:
- We learn by doing. More than 90 percent of marketers surveyed say interactive content—such as an interactive PDF or website—is an effective way to educate consumers. Only 70 percent say the same for static content.
- It’s easier to meet customers where they are. And customers are online—all the time. Since that’s where 79 percent of people shop, digital ad campaigns can have enormous reach.
- Phones are for real. If you’re not optimizing your email campaigns for mobile, you could be missing the mark. More than 80 percent of people are checking email on their smartphone.
- Moving messages move audiences. While 95 percent of what we watch sticks with us, only 10 percent of what we read has a lasting impression, which is why video and animation work so well.
- Deep stories leave deep impressions. Compelling stories make content 22 times more memorable than plain facts. To see this in action, check out how we helped AARP work its magic to help people save money on health care in retirement—a series of videos viewed more than 1.3 million times.
Interested in optimizing your next digital project? Contact us at 612.623.4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.