Sustainability reports deliver value when they get read. Here are five things you can do to spark interest in your sustainability story:
- Start with a concise theme. Explain how you’re making a difference.
- Provide perspective. Tell audiences where you’re going and how you plan to get there.
- Connect with your audience. Move deep detail to a GRI index table, so readers can easily drill down for the information they need.
- Communicate visually. Use authentic, original photos to make your story real.
- Expand your reach. From Web to print to social media, the more venues you explore the more people you’ll reach.